FREE FOR ALL UAL STUDENTS
Location: Room D115 and D117
This class will be a place where you can:
- Be safe and accepted. Including all women, women of colour, female-identifying, non binary and trans women.
- Express yourself creatively to suggested emotive themes.
- Feel comfortable with whatever level of artistic ability you have. Beginners, experts and in-betweeners welcomed!
- Receive validation, praise and positive judgement for your work
- Have the chance to express your emotions artistically in in a light-hearted environment
- Gain the opportunity to socialise with other creative like-minded women.
All materials will be provided, although you are welcome and encouraged to bring your own and experiment.
A fifteen minute break will be provided half-way through the class.
This is a peer-led group developed and facilitated by volunteers with an interest in creativity and mental health to meet a need in the community. We are not trained therapists so cannot offer professional psychological support at the class, however, we are advised and supported by an accredited psychotherapist. Our team will of course be on hand for peer-support throughout the class.